Saturday, February 1, 2014

One of those nights

So I have been trying to handle all the geckos daily, sometimes if they don't want to be handled, then I will wait a night or two. Then there are nights where I get excited because they come out on their own, those are the nights that I get bit, and s*** on. What fun.

Hahah no but seriously!! I just started school this week again, so I have been pretty busy with homework. Tonight I had the chance to sit down and take care of everyone, and spend good time with each gecko. And of course it is the night that they are the most rowdy!! I'm still happy they all came out and me and my boyfriend will handle them individually for about 5-10 minutes. Noz was great, such a gental giant. Nefarian was great until halfway through, he got that look in his eyes randomly (food??) And started biting the back of my hand. I'm wondering if I smell like a female gecko to him... it was all so random! THEN, Elegon finally came out, and decided to take a huge dump in my hand. :) part of having pets!! Got my boyfriend to take him so I could wash my hands, only after him sitting there and laughing at me hysterically. 

All well!! There is always next time. And we still haven't had the boys too long yet.

HAPPY FRIDAY! :D

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment